Analytics as a Service
Whether you need an extra pair of hands or a team taking care of all your data and analytics, we have you covered through SMART support
Frequently asked questions
How do I Sign up?
- We schedule a call to discuss your requirements and recommend the best plan for your needs.
- We send you the agreement to sign with all the details of the service, SLA, confidentiality, etc.
- A technical account manager is assigned to your account as your primary contact.
- You send any requests to your dedicated helpdesk and they will respond within SLA and work on the tasks assigned. If you're on the 'dedicated package' you also get access to Slack and phone.
What type of data/analytics services are covered?
You have the freedom to use your support packages for the tasks most important to you.
Examples of services we handle for our clients:
- Google Analytics and Tag manager maintenance, implementation and reporting.
- Daily Excel/Google Sheet reports.
- SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MYSQL and Database management.
- Power BI, Tableau or Data Studio dashboards.
- ETL and Data Engineering.
- Azure, AWS and GCP management.
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- Customer Analytics
- Social Media Listening
- Attribution Modelling
What Software/Tools do you support?
This is a list of platforms supported by default, additional tools can be requested.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Google Optimise
- Google Big Query
- Microsoft Power BI
- SQL Servers
- Azure Synapse
- Azure ML
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure SQL
- Azure Functions
- Python for Machine Learning and Data Science
- R for Data Science
- AWS Lamda
- AWS S3
- AWS Redshift
- NLP/Text Analytics
Do I have to make a long-term commitment?
No. We just require a 3-month commitment to ensure we plan our resources. All plans are paid monthly in advance.
How much does it cost?
Please check our plans below
What is SMART Support?
Whether you need an extra pair of hands to help with additional data/analytics workload or you need a team to manage all your daily reporting and analytics, we have you covered through our SMART support plans.
Clients usually use our Smart AaaS plans to:
1- Cover shortage in resources within their existing teams. Rather than hiring individual contractors they get a team working with them without the hassle of hiring and managing contractors and for more competitive rates.
2- Outsource their reporting and analytics for our team to handle all their data engineering, data science and analytics requirements.
Choose Your SMART Plan
- Most Popular
SMART X£3500Every month
SMART Dedicated£5500Every month